Last updated: May 16, 2020
The policies & procedures in place for COVID-19 will remain until June 1st.
Non-essential surgeries, nail trims, general health exams, heartworm tests etc can be booked by calling after June 1st.
Please understand the stress this situation has put on our schedules and that our priority remains the health of our clients.
Currently the clinic will remain open with some changes to help keep our staff and the community safe.
The front door to the clinic will remain locked.
Appointments scheduled will focus on emergency and critical cases and exclude routine surgeries/heartworm testing/non-essential exams.
We will take your pet from your vehicle into the clinic and communicate via phone
You are required to wait at the clinic for the duration of the appointment unless otherwise specified
We are taking payments over the phone for Mastercard/VISA or offering e-transfers (email@example.com)
When you arrive at the clinic:
- Please stay in your vehicle & call the clinic at 519-453-6030
- If you do not have a vehicle, please call the clinic at 519-453-6030
- If you do not have cell phone, please knock & wait outside
- You are required to remain at the clinic for the duration of the appointment
- We are currently not taking unscheduled appointments
For medication & food pick up
- Please call ahead so we can have your order prepared
- Payment taken over the phone is preferred (Mastercard/VISA)
or e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 519-453-6030 to have your order placed outside for you
Please let us know if you have any concerns regarding these protocols or your pet's safety.
Thank you for your help and cooperation through these stressful times.